General Session Minutes
August 14, 2002
Sunrise at Wigwam Homeowners Association
PO BOX 25466
TEMPE, AZ 85285
- Keith called meeting to order at 7:02 p.m.
Board members in attendance; Keith Brown, Michael Pacholke, Joe Cooper, Birgitte Santaella. Peri Swenson - Kinney Management.
- June's meeting minutes were approved. Regarding issues from the last meeting, Keith stated that the Homeowners Association is keeping Kinney Management with Peri being the contact. Paul Krey has offered to set up a web site. By the next meeting, October 9th, there will be more information on the web site.
- Review of Financial Statement dated June 30, 2002. There was a question as to what specifically accounts for the $1700 landscape contract service. Peri will have details at the next meeting. Excess funds: Keith said that we need to complete an entire year before making any adjustments or transfers.
- Several issues were brought up by Homeowners in Open Discussion.
- At the corner of Litchfield Park and Indian School, there is a drainage problem. Black grass is being caused by on-going drainage issues.
- On 143rd Lane, south of Weldon, there is a problem with mosquitoes in the greenbelt. Standing water in culverts all over, including the northeast and northwest corners of the park. Area needs sprayed for bugs. Keith is aware of the problem and is working with the contractor to clean up area.
- ADEQ is still working on the landscaping on Litchfield and Wigwam. ADEQ needs to sign of on it. It could possibly be six months, dependant on State Department of Environmental Quality.
- Issues handled by Board require having percentage of votes to make changes to CC&R's.
- Violations: After a 3rd notice is received regarding the same issue within one year, the 4th notice is a letter from the associations attorney. Cost is approximately $87.00 for the letter.
- Suggestion to have dog waste bag stations at the park.
- Homeowners are concerned with street parking, they were advised to call or send in the description of car, the location (address if possible), etc.
- Homeowners are also concerned with dog issues, Kinney Management is sending out violation notices.
- Adjournment at 7:45 p.m.