General Session Minutes
September 10, 2003
Sunrise at Wigwam Homeowners Association
PO BOX 25466
TEMPE, AZ 85285
- Keith Brown called meeting to order at 7:05 P.M.
Board members in attendance: Keith Brown, Keith Edwards, Michael Pacholke, Glen Foulk, and Peri Swenson - Kinney Management.
- Minutes from the June 25, 2003 meeting were accepted.
- Income statement dated July 31,2003 were accepted.
- New Business:
- Palm tree trimming, will now be $30.00 as it was $21.00 previous.
- New landscape company update; they were having problems with one of the time clocks for the drip system. They will now need to check the time clocks on a weekly basis.
- 5 tons of granite was brought and laid out at the park area.
- There has been water stagnating in the basins on Litchfield Road. The city of Goodyear is in the know about this.
- Old Business:
- Guidelines on Portable Basketball units. It has been proposed that we accept the Portable units. A motion was made to amend the rules to allow the units; but a violation will be enforced if the unit is not in use. Motion accepted.
- RSI to be discussed at next meeting.
- Park upgrade proposal:
- Basketball court
- Lighting for the playground and a walking path.
- Tot lot Covering
- Open Meeting:
- Have the taggers been caught that sprayed up the park area? Answer: No!
- At the tot lot, the graffiti is bleeding through the paint and we might want to think about painting a darker cover.
- Keith Brown closes meeting at 7:56 P.M.