General Session Minutes
November 12, 2003
Sunrise at Wigwam Homeowners Association
PO BOX 25466
TEMPE, AZ 85285
- Keith Brown called meeting to order at 7:00 P.M.
Board members in attendance: Keith Brown, Keith Edwards, Glen Foulk, Mike Hathorne and Peri Swenson- Kinney Management.
- Minutes were approved for the September 10, 2003 meeting.
- Income statement was approved for September 10,2003
- Operating Budget for 2004 was approved.
- Open Discussion:
Talk of the things that are under consideration for the Wigwam Community Park. ½ court basketball area, sand volleyball, walking path around park and lighting for all of this as well. Would like to get a survey from the owners on their thoughts.
- Linda Dillard: Gas powered scooters in the neighborhood? Will check into.
- Curfew? Age16 10:00P.M. Age16-18 12:00A.M.
- Traffic on 144th Ave sounds like a racetrack. Probably should set something up with the Police Department.
Can we get speed bumps in our neighborhood? Will get more information.
- The kids in the neighborhood are tearing up the drainage area between Clarendon & Weldon. Will get checked into.
- There is tagging at the breezeway by the park, also the electrical box is broken at Weldon area drainage. Need to call APS with the lamp number.
- Skateboard area at park? A new one is being built at the new park by the firehouse on Litchfield.
- Family Fun Day at Wigwam Community Park on December 6th, 2003 from 10:00 A.M. to 3:00 P.M. There will be booths, crafts, fun and most of all the Police Department.
- Keith Brown adjourned the meeting at 7:30 P.M.