General Session Minutes
September 8, 2004
Sunrise at Wigwam Homeowners Association
PO BOX 25466
TEMPE, AZ 85285
Attendance: Present: Keith Brown, Keith Edwards, Glen Foulk, Monte Coe and Peri Swenson from Kinney Management. Absent: Mike Hathorne
- Keith Brown called meeting to order at 7:04 p.m.
- Approved the Open session meeting minutes from March 10, 2004 and the Annual meeting minutes from May 12, 2004.
- Reviewed the income Statement dated July 31, 2004.
- Election of the Officers stayed the same other than moving Monte Coe into the Treasure position, replacing Michael Pacholke.
- Reviewed and accepted by motion, of replacing plants and trees by Landscape Care. Also want to make sure water emitters are working properly.
- Reviewed proposal for monument signage from Unique Restoration / Kenís Signs. Board members that could attend went the following day to look closely at the sign and discussed a paint color and what they would like to see happen.
- 2005 budget was discussed and would like to slot in another recreation project.
- The new HOA legislation was reviewed and discussed. We find that our HOA is abiding by all the laws set forth.
- Open discussion:
- Discussion on a flagpole on how high, location and what type of flag could be hung. 20í maximum height, 10í behind the side walk(s) and the American flag and possibly a military flag below. No exceptions!
- Pigeon problem in the neighborhood. What can be done? Homeowner will bring to next meeting information on maybe a deal if there is a group that would like to take care of problem at the same time.
- Adjourned at 8:01 pm.