General Session Minutes
March 9, 2005
Sunrise at Wigwam Homeowners Association
PO BOX 25466
TEMPE, AZ 85285
Attendance: Present: Keith Brown, Keith Edwards, Glen Foulk, Monte Coe, Mike Hathorne, and Peri Swenson from Kinney Management.
- Called to order at 7:08 p.m.
- Reviewed and approved the Open session minutes from the January 12, 2005 meeting.
- Reviewed the income statement dated January 31, 2005.
- New Business:
- Reviewed proposal from Landscape care for community granite replacement using ½” screened Dutchman’s Gold. Do this over a 5 to 6 year period. Mike Hathorne and Monte Coe will head up this project and get information to get started.
- Reviewed Homeowner request to limit community rentals. Peri has stated that we cannot limit this rental issue; it is possible but not probable. Keith Brown says we will continue monitor this situation. Peri will reply to homeowner of lot 61.
- Old Business:
- Erosion at 143rd/ Weldon Breezeway – Work has been completed; also Peri received a thank you for a job well done.
- Monument at Wigwam Entrance, the background has been completed and ready for painting, know that the lettering still needs to be done.
- Discussion on additional park improvements. We did receive quotes from the following bidders, Recreation Design Concepts, Sport Court and Rhino Sport. Also received a spreadsheet from Keith Brown. Keith Edwards and Keith Brown will get final bids from these 3 companies. Motion is made to go forward with this project pending final bid from the above-mentioned companies, as well as Landscape Care for the re-working of the sprinkler heads in the proposed vicinity. Motion 2nd: 4 yeas - 1 nay. Motioned Amended: Not to exceed $33,000. 4 yeas - 1 nay.
- Adjourned: 8:44 pm.
Wigwam HOA Secretary