General Session Minutes
May 25, 2005
Sunrise at Wigwam Homeowners Association
PO BOX 25466
TEMPE, AZ 85285
Attendance: Present: Keith Edwards, Glen Foulk, Paul Krey, Peri Swenson and Kathy Elerick from Kinney Management
- Called to order at 7:00 p.m.
- Election of offices: Unanimously elected Keith Edwards as President, Glen Foulk as Vice President, Mitch Vraja as Secretary, Paul Krey as Treasurer.
- Monte Coe stepped down from board. Board will pursue a replacement.
- Approval of previous meeting minutes from March 2005.
- Review of income statement dated 4/30/05.
- New Business:
- Peri Swenson: Reserve study proposal
- Wait for more info on park improvements
- Dog waste stations, possibly set by parking lot, approximately $325. Residents voiced would not be a good buy because they would not be used.
- Improvement survey brought up waterfall but would be too expensive to maintain.
- Survey given out at annual meeting. Resident asked to send out again. Answer was "no" due to the fact we have good information.
- Old Business:
- Granite replacement to do part of Litchfield road ran approximately $45 a ton. Area was roughly doubled to include all of Litchfield road.
- Review rental properties and pursue changing by required vote. Attorney should review prior to any mailings.
- Open Discussion
- Resident concern of juveniles causing trouble in dark park areas lighting breezeways and park were discussed. KMS to get quotes.
- Graffiti on mailbox. Post office needs to be contacted.
- Homeowners need to call the Goodyear Police if any issues or trouble going on in the community.
- Adjourned: 8:15 pm.
Wigwam HOA Secretary