General Session Minutes
September 14, 2005
Sunrise at Wigwam Homeowners Association
PO BOX 25466
TEMPE, AZ 85285
Attendance: Keith Edwards, Glen Foulk, Paul Krey, and Peri Swenson from Kinney Management
- Called to order at 7:07 p.m.
- Approval of previous meeting minutes from March 2005.
- Reviewed Income Statement dated July 31, 2005
- Appointment of open board positions
- No additional HOA members applied for a board position. Board will continue with 3 members. Keith Edwards is President, Paul Krey is Secretary, and Glen Foulk is Vice President & Treasurer.
- Design Committee chairperson is Keith Edwards and will receive support from Kinney Management.
- Old Business:
- Granite replacement is 2/3rds complete on Litchfield Rd project. An extra 45 tons of granite at $1,200 approved to finish the project
- Drainage repairs underway in 3 breezeway locations
- Park area signage/ repairs / maintenance in process
- New Business:
- Landscaping regular maintenance is waning. Board approves getting bids from new landscapers. Landscapers from KMS will also submit a bid.
- Board authorized a newsletter for homeowners that will include a notice that the association will begin evening on street parking violation tours.
- The Board is considering a large park sign to display park rules. KMS to get quotes.
- Quotes for additional park lighting and wrought iron fencing at 143rd Ave. breezeway location reviewed
- 12 single headed poles along the north and west perimeter of park and 6 double-headed poles in center area of park quoted at $45,446.00. Board found the cost too high.
- Fencing was priced at $1,163.80. Board unanimously approves getting the fence pending approval of the fence’s painted finish.
- Open Discussion
- KMS has a new Community DVD to help educate homeowners about the HOA. Board unanimously agrees to add $2.50 to resale packets and include the DVD for new homeowners. Extra DVDs will be purchased by the community for homeowners with excessive violation warnings.
- Adjourned: 8:06 pm.
Wigwam HOA Secretary