General Session Minutes
March 8, 2006
Sunrise at Wigwam Homeowners Association
PO BOX 25466
TEMPE, AZ 85285
Attendance: Edwards, Glen Foulk, and Peri Swenson from Kinney Management in Attendance
- Called to order at 7:00 p.m.
- Review and approval of Open Session Meeting Minutes from January 31, 2006 were unanimously approved.
- Reviewed Income Statement dated January 31, 2006.
- New Business
- May 10, 2006 is the Annual Meeting with no more proxy voting. Mailers will start being sent out in April.
- The new landscape company is well welcomed by the Board Members and Home Owners too!
- City of Goodyear updated the easement agreement. Motion carried unanimously as long as they stay current.
- Old Business
- Review of park signage language; Peri says we should go with a sign we could mount on the column of the Ramada to start off with instead of an $1100.00 one. Also the A.R.S. code needs to be on the sign.
- Open Discussion
- H.O. says sports is being playing in the park with a lot of parking on the street and is very concerned with safety of the children.
- H.O. wants to rent an off duty police officer for spring and summer for vandalism purposes. They are about $35.00 an hour for about 4 hours. All agreed this is a great idea.
- There are questions on the trash cans in the park always being full. These trash cans get emptied on Tuesday and Thursday per Peri.
- H.O. wants info on low level lighting in the park, was told not a good idea considering the price it would to have them installed.
- H.O. is upset with a home in particular that is in disarray. Peri informed this H.O. that notices have been sent out already.
- Adjournment at 8:00
Wigwam HOA Vice President & Treasurer