General Session Minutes
September 13, 2006
Sunrise at Wigwam Homeowners Association
PO BOX 25466
TEMPE, AZ 85285
Attendance: Keith Edwards, Glen Foulk, Paul Krey, Lisa Juarez, and Peri Swenson from Kinney Management in Attendance Jason Kindred was not able to attend.
- Called to order at 7:00 p.m.
- Review and unanimous approval of Meeting Minutes from July 12, 2006.
- Review of Income Statement Dated July 31, 2006.
- New Business:
- Tree / plant proposal to install missing areas was discussed. Tabled for locations of trees for replacement to be determined.
- Discussion on erosion and repairs from storms on Litchfield Rd and surrounding park area. Kinco Landscape to make repairs immediately.
- Overseeding for winter rye and granite replacement to wait until after GAIN event to be scheduled.
- Update on GAIN event and contributions. Members were asked to volunteer and / or attend on Saturday, October 14th. Board voted to allow up to $1000 to be spent on the event by the HOA. Check to be issued to Glen Foulk for distribution.
- Update on survey results for rental restrictions, to date. Less than 40 surveys have been returned with a split response. Final results of the survey to be given at the November board meeting.
- Old Business:
- Update given on park area improvements and repairs.
- Open Discussion
- Concern expressed by a homeowner that there are a significant amount of ants around the perimeter of the community. Burns Pest Elimination to be contacted to spray / treat all exterior walls.
- Adjournment at 7:50 pm.