General Session Minutes
January 10, 2007
Sunrise at Wigwam Homeowners Association
PO BOX 25466
TEMPE, AZ 85285
Attendance: Keith Edwards, Glen Foulk, Paul Krey, Jason Kindred, and Peri Swenson from Kinney Management in Attendance. Lisa Juarez was unable to attend.
- Meeting called to order at 7:05 p.m.
- Review and unanimous approval of Meeting Minutes from November 8, 2006.
- Review and unanimous approval of Income Statement Dated November 30, 2006.
- New Business:
- Perimeter wall painting request for proposals
- Keith communicated that he did not believe the perimeter walls needed painting yet. The board felt like they were faded but that they still looked good and that their condition didn't warrant the high expense of painting 3 years a head of schedule. The board unanimously voted to postpone the painting of the perimeter wall.
- 2007 audit/compilation requirement--The board discussed and agreed to have the required compilation study.
- Approval of 2007 web site billing for hosting--Keith, Glen, and Jason approved and Paul abstained from voting.
- The board voted unanimously to add a second night tour every month.
- Old Business:
- 2nd discussion on recommendations for home paint color pallet
- Keith did not like the idea of having accent colored doors in the neighborhood. Glen and Paul were undecided and wanted to get input from the neighborhood. Paul admitted that he had not gone out to the community on Citrus and Olive to see examples of brightly colored doors. Glen and Paul voted to poll the neighborhood and Keith and Jason voted against the proposal.
- Paul is to put door color examples on the web site so that homeowners can visualize the proposal.
- Peri will send out a notice to check the web site for door color examples.
- Granite installation update for park--Palamino Gold granite should be laid in the park on Monday.
- Open Discussion
- Keith expressed frustration with over watering in the park that has doubled the HOA water bill. The park has had standing water while sprinklers have been running. Peri said that she would make sure the landscapers would rectify the problem immediately.
- Adjournment at 8:18 pm.
Wigwam HOA Secretary