General Session Minutes
March 14, 2007
Sunrise at Wigwam Homeowners Association
PO BOX 25466
TEMPE, AZ 85285
Attendance: Keith Edwards, Glen Foulk, Lisa Juarez, Paul Krey, Jason Kindred, and Peri Swenson from Kinney Management.
- Meeting called to order at 7:00 p.m.
- Review and unanimous approval of Meeting Minutes from January 10, 2007.
- Review and unanimous approval of Income Statement Dated December 31, 2006. (Park watering has improved. No standing water.)
- New Business:
- Proposal for granite installation on 144th Ave.
- Keith recommends getting separate proposals for granite on both the east and west side of 142nd from 144th to Wigwam Rd. Glen makes a motion to authorize the bids and Jason seconded. The board votes unanimously to get the quotes and plans on getting granite for one or both sides of 142nd, depending on cost.
- Discussion on installation of wrought iron fencing in 3 breezeway locations.
- After discussion, the board determined that closing off the breezeways was not a solution to the trespass traffic and would prevent homeowners from using the breezeway as it was intended. There would also be considerable cost and potential liability for the HOA. Board unanimously voted to reject the fence proposal.
- Old Business:
- Notification to members regarding paint color survey on web site.
- In review of the color door computer simulation printout the board unanimously agreed that the door colors did not look appropriate for our neighborhood. Homeowners will need to submit a request to the architectural committee if they wish to use any paint color on their house that differs from their original color.
- Open Discussion
- No community members attended the meeting.
- Adjournment at 7:16 pm.
Wigwam HOA Secretary