General Session Minutes
September 10, 2008
Sunrise at Wigwam Homeowners Association
PO BOX 25466
TEMPE, AZ 85285
Attendance: Glen Foulk, Lisa Juarez, Paul Krey, Tyler Dixon, and Peri Swenson from Kinney Management.
- Meeting called to order at 7:00 p.m.
- Review and unanimous approval of Annual Meeting Minutes from May 14, 2008 and Board of Directors Meeting Minutes
from July 9, 2008.
- Review and acceptance of the income statement dated July 31, 2008.
- New Business:
- Review and discussion of draft Operating Budget for 2009. Board will approve a final version and
the assessment at the November 12th meeting.
- Discussion regarding damage from monsoon storms in the area of 142nd resulted in 2 mesquite trees having
to be removed and one additional palm tree on Litchfield Rd. removed as well.
- Old Business:
- Reserve Study update - should have a draft for review at the November meeting.
- Damage to the park area tot lot equipment has been repaired or replaced as needed.
- Open Discussion
- Overseeding of the turf areas will begin soon. All turf will be scalped for the winter rye installation.
New turf will be green late in October.
- Adjournment at 7:25 pm.
Wigwam HOA Secretary