General Session Minutes
March 11, 2009
Sunrise at Wigwam Homeowners Association
PO BOX 25466
TEMPE, AZ 85285
Attendance: Glen Foulk, Lisa Juarez, Paul Krey, Tyler Dixon, and Peri Swenson from Kinney Management.
- Meeting called to order at 7:00 p.m.
- Heard from guest speaker Lili Schuett from the City of Goodyear Neighborhood Services. Spoke about neighborhood support and provided flyers.
- Review and unanimous approval of Meeting Minutes from January 14, 2009.
- Review and acceptance of the Income Statement dated January 31, 2009.
- New Business:
- Discussed proposals for park area equipment. The canopy has a rip on one side and also by the cage for the light. Talked about replacing verses patching. Glen and Tyler will look at the damage. Patching would be difficult and possible unsightly. Request quotes for both options.
- Slide tube is being replaced because of melting from vandalism.
- Peri will get more information from the police and request recommend actions for the HOA to prevent vandalism and continue police support in the neighborhood.
- Old Business:
- Skater ramp, legal action will be taken against destruction of community property--damaged community wall.
- Open Discussion
- Complaints were made about advertising on neighborhood polls and mailboxes--which is against city code. Homeowners did not like any neighborhood advertising or soliciting. Adding signs may only encourage more vandalism.
- Adjournment at 8:03 pm.
Wigwam HOA Secretary