General Session Minutes
July 8, 2009
Sunrise at Wigwam Homeowners Association
PO BOX 25466
TEMPE, AZ 85285
Attendance: Glen Foulk, Lisa Juarez, Paul Krey, Tyler Dixon, and Peri Swenson from Kinney Management.
- Meeting called to order at 7:00 p.m.
- Election of Offices: A unanimous vote was made to keep all of the offices the same: Glen Foulk-President, Lisa Juarez-Vice President, Paul Krey-Secretary, and Tyler Dixon-Treasurer.
- Review and unanimous approval of meeting minutes from May 13, 2009.
- Review and acceptance of the income statement dated May 31, 2009.
- New Business:
- Discussed a landscape improvement project to add colorful flowers and plants at entrances of the neighborhood. Peri will get a quote for the project.
- Discussed new trespass signage. Talked about getting 4, double posted signs for no solicitation, no handbills, and no trespassing.
- The board unanimously approved the overseeding of winter rye grass in the park and along Litchfield Rd.
- Reviewed 2008 Annual Audit (Compilation)
- Old Business:
- Park area repairs are complete.
- Tabled Items:
- Shade canopy at tot lot. Board will review again in March 2010 for replacement.
- Open Discussion
- A complaint was made about the poor quality of the streets that have been recently seal coated. Homeowners are encouraged to communicate this issue with a Goodyear council member.
- Talked about the need for a newsletter.
- Complaints about people having garage sales often. The City limits owners to 2 garage sales per year.
- Marie Spillett offered to be the 5th member on the board. The board voted unanimously to appoint her as the 5th board member through the 2010 annual meeting.
- Adjournment at 7:40 pm.