General Session Minutes
September 9, 2009
Sunrise at Wigwam Homeowners Association
PO BOX 25466
TEMPE, AZ 85285
Attendance: Glen Foulk, Lisa Juarez, Paul Krey, Tyler Dixon, Marie Spillett, and Peri Swenson from Kinney Management.
- Meeting called to order at 7:00 p.m.
- Review and unanimous approval of meeting minutes from July 8, 2009
- Review and acceptance of the income statement dated July 31, 2009.
- New Business:
- Reviewed 2010 budget – 1st draft.
- Unanimously approved rising the monthly assessment $2 to cover rising costs and delinquent accounts.
- Anticipate cost of water to double in the near future.
- Reviewed the 2009 new Legislation
- For sale signs need to be regulation size.
- Old Business:
- Trespass signage for no soliciting was discussed design will be approved by the board.
- Tabled Items:
- Shade canopy at tot lot. Board will review again in March 2010 for replacement.
- Landscape improvements at entrances – Board will review in November meeting.
- Open Discussion
- Over seeding is coming up.
- Discussed security during peak months.
- Peri to investigate funds from Fulton Homes set aside for the landscape installation at Litchfield and Wigwam. ADEQ may release this area soon.
- Discussed the possibility of organizing a block party for the homeowners in 2010.
- Adjournment at 8:12 pm.
Wigwam HOA Secretary