General Session Minutes
March 10, 2010
Sunrise at Wigwam Homeowners Association
PO BOX 25466
TEMPE, AZ 85285
Attendance: Glen Foulk, Lisa Juarez, Paul Krey, Tyler Dixon, Marie Spillett, and Adriana van Os-Gries from Kinney Management.
- Meeting was called to order at 7:02pm by Glen.
- A motion was made by Tyler and seconded by Marie to approve the meeting minutes dated January 13, 2010. Passed Unanimously.
- Review and acceptance of the income statement dated January 31, 2010.
- New Business:
- The Board has requested that management follow up and have Decca Southwest provide a bid for a new round cover for the lighting under the shade canopy.
- The Block Party date will be Saturday, September 18, 2010. Management will look into having donated items and vendors attend. The City of Goodyear will also be requested to man a neighborhood watch booth.
- Old Business:
- Glen was unable to provide post for the signs. Management will have KMS landscape look into pricing which will be provided to the Board.
- The planting has been completed, with the exceptions of bougainvilleas, which are to be done this month.
- Open Discussion
- KMS Landscape needs to check the irrigation lines on all new plantings.
- Concerns with regards to neighboring Lots with tall weeds, and debris on driveway.
- A motion was made by Lisa and seconded by Marie to have all notices mailed to both the property and separate billing address. Glen amended the motion which was seconded by Lisa to have this be done for a minimum of the next 4 months.
- Due to concerns from residents, an article will be added to the next newsletter with regards to suspicious behavior and contacting law enforcement.
- Due to complaints, the city code with regards to garage sales will be added to the website, as well as the next newsletter.
- There is graffiti at the playground. Management will schedule this out for immediate painting.
- The barricade provided by the City for the damaged sidewalk outside of the park has been removed. Management will contact the City for replacement and a schedule of the repair.
- An article will be added to the newsletter with regards to pet owners responsibility as well as pet friendly remedies.
- Adjournment-A motion was made by Glen and seconded by Lisa to adjourn the Open Session at 7:55pm.